Tuesday 20 October 2015

The Evil Locket: Ch.7



       7
 I rubbed my eyes. I was in my room. Yes.mom was in my room. Mom was in front of me.
“What happened to you?” she asked.
“Mom, I am glad to see you here.” I said and hugged her.
“What’s the matter?” She asked patting on my back.
“Nothing.” I said.
I knew she won’t believe me. First that boy when I was hiding, then the phone call, then Mr. Monstreolus and at last these sun glasses. What is happening here? And why to me? I thought.
“Come, it’s time for dinner” mom said and went away.

I started to walk but something stopped me. My phone was ringing.



“Hello?” I answered the call.
“Did you like my gift?” a man’s voice came from behind.
“Who are you?” I shouted.
“Mr. Monstreolus.”
“You-“
“I will kill you.” He interrupted.
“You can’t. You really can’t.” I said.
“I will and who would stop me?” he started to laugh.
“Police.” I said.
“That police will stop me? Ha! Ha! Funny joke.” He said still laughing.

“What do you mean?” I asked.
“Nobody can beat me. I’ll show you a trial.” He said and to my amazement I found that I cannot move or breathe. My whole body shivered.
“Somebody stop this.” I prayed. I closed my eyes. My phone flipped and fell down. I became a statue. I thought I am dead. No time to shout.
“Sabrina, can I come in?” Steve asked.



“Come in Steve.” I prayed.
I heard the door lid unlocked. I fell down and fainted. 



No comments:

Post a Comment