Tuesday 20 October 2015

The Evil Locket: Ch. 8




       8

I opened my eyes. I was in my room. For a second I thought I was dead. Mom was in front of me.
“Are you okay?” she asked.
“No, I am not okay.” I said loudly.
“Maybe you need a doctor.” She suggested.
“No.” I shouted.


“None of the doctors could help me.” I said.
Then my mobile rang. I kicked my phone so hard that it went away, banged at the wall and was broken into pieces.
“Oh, what have you done?” mom cried in amazement.
“Leave me alone.” I shouted.



Mom went downstairs shutting the door. I started crying. Then I saw something shining on my bed. Those..... Evil sun glasses.


“Should I wear it?” I thought.
No. If I wear it, then I would be inside that evil world forever.
Next day I woke up. I couldn’t remember when I slept. I brushed my teeth and then looked at the clock.


Wow! It was 5.00 a.m. I woke up so early! I was used to wake up at 6.30 a.m. I opened the door and went outside. Cooling winds were blowing. I took my bicycle and rode towards Tom’s house. I promised him yesterday that we will go for a ride. I knocked his door.
“Hey Sabrina, is that you or I am just wondering.” Tom asked as he opened
the door.




“I am not Sabrina. I am a big monster.” I made a silly joke but we both laughed. He took his bicycle and we rode towards my house. On our way, I saw a boy.



“He looked familiar.” I thought. He gazed at me. Suddenly I felt a cold shiver. My hands were freezing. I was not able to move my hands. Suddenly I heard Tom shouting-“Look ahead.”  Too late. My bicycle hit a tree and bounced back. That made me fall. Then I fainted.

No comments:

Post a Comment