Tuesday 20 October 2015

The Evil Locket: Ch. 6



         6


It was a kind of another world. But how can it be possible? I tried to take my glasses off. But I can’t. I really can’t!
“It’s better for me to ask someone in this crowded place.” I decided.
“Hey, what’s going on here?” I asked to a strange looking man.
“Can’t you see that fight? Mr. Monstreolus v/s Mr. Doomso.” He said.
Wait a minute! Mr. Monstreolus! He was the one who called up on my phone last night. My phone! I remembered. I took out my phone from my pocket. It was looking old. I tried to call my mom. I thought that it would be a bad idea. But to my amazement I made it. I made a call to my mom.
“Hello! Mom. I am your daughter Sabrina.”
“What? I can’t hear in that noise.” She said.


Of course the noise was coming a lot. Lots and lots of people were there. And they all were shouting the name of “Mr. Monstreolus.” Hey, I can speak his name.


“Hey mom, I am Sabrina. Can you hear me?” I continued on the phone.
“Yes, but where are you? Why so much noise is there?” she asked.


“I don’t know. Will you please come to my room?” I requested.
I hoped that I was in my room and it’s all happening because of these Sun Glasses.

“What is the connection between these glasses and Mr. Monstreolus? I thought.




Then I felt like a shock and my Glasses automatically put off and fell down. Then I saw my mom.








No comments:

Post a Comment