Tuesday 20 October 2015

The Evil Locket: Ch. 14



      14

Steve and I exchanged glances.
“And what will I do when I find him?” I asked.
“Ask about the problems we are facing.” He said quickly.
“Don’t believe him.” A soft whisper came to my ear.
“He is not good. He is Monstreolus.”
“What?” I was shocked when I heard that.
“Who are you?” I whispered.
“I am the one who met you several times. Remember that fight between Monstreolus and Doomso. I am Doomso. I am that kid with that white body that you have seen before.” He answered.
“What, but why I can’t see you?” I asked him in a low voice.
“Because if Tom sees me I would be in a great trouble. Because Tom is being controlled by Monsterolus. If you want to get rid of all your problems, you have to kill Tom. He is monsterolus!” he said.


“But Tom is my best friend. How can he cheat me?” I asked.
“Hey Sabrina, to whom you are talking?” Tom asked noticing me for a few minutes.
“No one!” I lied.

“So come on, wear your glasses.” He said
I could see his evil smile appearing. It’s true that Tom is Monstreolus.
“Mom would be worried about us. We must go home.” I changed the subject.
“Sabrina, are you in there?” I heard mom’s voice. What a great luck! I started to move but Tom blocked my way.
“You cannot go Sabrina. You need to help me.” He said looking serious.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“You have to go my world and bring my locket. It’s very easy.Monstreolus will give you. You have to do nothing. And that secret room in your store room was my secret room.. Go there, take my locket and bring it for me.” He said.
“What if I don’t go?” I asked.


No comments:

Post a Comment