Tuesday 20 October 2015

The Evil Locket: Ch. 10



      10

“Hey, I am glad to see you.” Tom said taking out his bicycle.
“Why did you want to go there?” I asked.
“My uncle lives there and he called me.” He said and started riding on his bicycle. I followed him. Then I felt someone was chasing us. I turned around. No one!
“Hey, Tom, What is your uncle’s name?” I asked.
“Um, lunar” he answered.
“Lunar?”
“Yeah, it’s very strange.” He said.
“Don’t go with him. He is evil.” A soft ghostly whisper rang in my ear.
“Did you hear that?” I asked.
Tom turned around.
“No” he replied.
“What’s wrong with me?” I asked myself. Suddenly I felt cold. I shivered.


“The lost souls.” A cold whisper rang in my ear. I turned around again and lost my balance. I fell down. Then I fainted.



I opened my eyes. I was in my room. Alone! I got up and searched for

Mom or Steve. No one! No one in this house! I opened the exit door and went outside. I started to search. No one was out too. But I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around. I saw a dangerous face. But this was more dangerous and different from before. Then I fainted again.

I opened my eyes. I was very angry on me for fainting again and again. I found out that I was in my room. But this time mom, Steve and Tom were standing.
Nightmare! I thought.
“What happened to you?” mom asked.
“Something wrong is happening to me.” I muttered.
“What’s wrong with you dear?” she asked.


“I don’t know. Just leave me alone.” I shouted.
I wanted to take out all my anger by breaking things.
“Helpless.” I muttered.







No comments:

Post a Comment