Tuesday 20 October 2015

The Evil Locket: Ch. 4



       4

He pointed on my mirror where these words were written with red colour. The colour was looking like blood.

“What does this mean?” I asked.
Suddenly my phone rang. I took it and answered the call.
“Hello?”No answer
“Who are you” I asked. No answer.
I put my phone down. But to my surprise it ran again.
“Who the hell are you?” I answered in an angry mood. No answer.
“I will give this number to police.” I warned.  But I didn’t hear a single word from other side.
I put down my phone. I turned to the mirror and gasped in horror. Those words were gone!
“What’s happening here? I asked myself.



I put a hand on my hair and screeched.
At night, something broke my sleep. I opened my eyes and saw a black shadow outside window. It’s an old man! With my full strength I grabbed the curtain a pulled it down. I was amazed to what I saw that night! That old man was gone! But left a message that read:“3…..2……..1……..”Something caught my breath. Phone rang! I rejected it. But it rang again. I put it on.


“Who’s calling?” I asked.
“I am Mr.Monstreolus.” I heard a voice said.
“Mr.Monstrol. What?” I didn’t understand his name.
“Mr.Monstreolus” he corrected.



No comments:

Post a Comment