Tuesday 20 October 2015

The Evil Locket: Ch. 9



       9


I opened my eyes. I found myself in the hospital. Mom was there looking worried. Tom and Steve were also there.
“I think you had gone mad.” Steve said
“Shut up Stevi.” Mon shouted.
Mom was used to call him Stevi as a nickname.
“Don’t call me with that stupid name.” Steve urged taking out a chocolate and started chewing it. Then mom’s phone rang.
“Hello, why do you want to talk to Sabrina?”
“Ok.” Then she turned to me.
“A man named Mr. Monster.....whatever his name is, wants to talk to you.” She said.




Mr Monstreolus! Why did he call me! Should I talk or not?
“It’s better for me to talk.” I decided. I grabbed the phone.
“Hey Sabrina, I know you are in the hospital. I am very sorry for you. But it’s not my fault. If you want to save your life, you have to do me a favour.” He said.
“Why are you chasing me? What is your problem?” I shouted.
“Calm down brave girl. You are lucky also. Take care.” He switched off.
“Hey” I screamed.
“This girl has gone mad.” Steve interrupted.
                     ***

During afternoon, I came back home. My mom’s phone rang.
“It’s Tom.” Mom said. I went in the kitchen and took the phone.
“Hey Sabrina, I hope you are ok. I am going to hill house on my bicycle. Want to join?”
“Yes.” I replied and switched off. Then I turned to mom.

“I am going to hill house.” I said and went outside. I took my lovely bicycle and rode towards Tom’s house.






No comments:

Post a Comment